4th of July ¡Ole! Festival
Join us for our annual Parish festival on Wednesday, July 4th, from 4:00-11:00 pm. Free admission!
Enjoy Central American & Mexican food: Tacos, Esquites, & Churros, etc. Games of Chance: 50/50, Wheel of Fortune, Loteria. Games for kids! Wine and Beer Garden (21+ only).
SCHEDULE OF ENTERTAINMENT:
5:00-6:00 PM: “Chikis Zumba” Dance Exhibition & Audience participation
5:00-8:00 PM: Buskers, Face painting, Balloon Sculptures, Mime, Stilt Walkers
7:00-8:00 PM: “Classical Music Indy”
8:00-9:00 PM: “Sounds of Mark Proctor” (Folk & Rock music)
4:00-11:00 PM: Live DJ “Mike West”
BEST VIEW OF THE DOWNTOWN FIREWORKS!
Attendees / Guests:
- New Jersey, Vermont, New York and East Streets all have FREE metered spaces on July 4th. These fill up fast.
- Pay-lots are abundant in the blocks surrounding Saint Mary. Fees range from $5-$25, depending on the lot.
- Bikes, Scooters and Skateboards are prohibited on the festival grounds.
- East of the church, 32 parking spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please pick up your PARKING TAG at the west ticket booth upon arrival - hang it in your windshield - and return it upon leaving.
- Please see map below for lot locations.
- If all spaces are full, street parking is available per above.
Parking Map: Ole volunteer lots